Last Modified: June 20, 2022
- YOUR CONSENT
- “Aggregate Information”means information about groups or categories of data, which does not identify and cannot reasonably be used to identify an individual, such as web traffic analytics.
- “Anonymous Information”means information that does not directly or indirectly identify, and cannot reasonably be used to identify, an individual, such as Cookies.
- “Personal Information”means information that identifies (whether directly or indirectly) an individual, such as the individual’s name, postal address, email address or telephone number. When Anonymous Information is directly or indirectly associated with Personal Information, this Anonymous Information also is treated as Personal Information.
- COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, as permitted by law including, but not limited to:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type.
We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services and/or social media platforms (behavioral tracking).
The information we collect automatically may include personal information, or we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs. pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an e-mail and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
- Offline website data – including both local and remote storage of activities
- Geo-targeting information about your location at the time of use of the Website.
- USE OF INFORMATION
We use information that we collect including Personal Information for a variety of purposes. We use information to respond to your requests or questions. We use information to improve our Websites, products, programs, and services. We might use your information to customize your experience with us.
We use information to administer our Website and for internal operations. For example, we may aggregate or anonymize your information for analytics, research, or other business purposes. We combine information. For example, we may combine information that we have collected offline with information we collect online, to the extent permitted by law, for the transactional purpose, or by your consent. We may combine information we get from you with information about you we get from third parties.
We use information for security purposes. Where legally permitted, we may use your information to protect our company, our customers, and our websites.
We use information for marketing purposes. For example, we might send you information about new products or services or special offers. We might also use your information to serve you ads about our products, services and offers. We might tell you about new features or updates. These might be third-party offers or products we think you might find interesting. If you register with us, we’ll send you our promotional emails.
We use information to comply with applicable law, and as otherwise permitted by applicable law.
- DISCLOSURE AND SHARING OF INFORMATION.
We may use third party service providers to perform certain services on behalf of the Websites, including, but not limited to website hosting, accepting job applications, providing website usage analytics, sending email or other communications, providing marketing assistance and data analysis, providing consumer affairs services, fulfilling, and processing orders, or performing other administrative services. We may provide these service providers with access to your Personal Information so that they can carry out the services they are performing for you or for PHAT Muscle Project. Some of these service providers may collect information on the Websites directly from you on our behalf; in such cases, these service providers are not permitted to use your Personal Information for their own use.
We may offer sweepstakes, contests, and other promotions (collectively, a “Promotion”) that may require registration. By participating in a Promotion, you are agreeing to the official rules that govern that Promotion, which may contain specific requirements of you, including, except where prohibited by law, allowing the sponsor(s) of the Promotion to use your name, voice, likeness or other indicia of persona in advertising or marketing associated with the Promotion. If you choose to enter a Promotion, your Personal Information may be disclosed to third parties or the public in connection with the administration of such Promotion, including, without limitation, in connection with winner selection, prize fulfillment, and as required by law or permitted by the Promotion's official rules, such as on a winners list.
We may also disclose your Personal Information: i) as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process; ii) when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request; or iii) if PHAT Muscle Project is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets.
- COOKIES AND OTHER TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
We collect information, and authorize our third-party vendors to collect information, about users over time across our Websites and for other services. To do this, we and/or our third-party vendors use several common tracking tools. These may include Cookies, Web Beacons, Flash Cookies, and similar technologies.
- We may use these cookies and tracking technologies to recognize new or past customers.
- To store your password if you are registered to our Website.
- To improve our Websites.
- To serve you with interest-based or targeted advertising.
- To observe your behaviors and browsing activities over time across multiple websites or other platforms.
- To better understand the interests of our customers and our Website visitors.
- In connection with an email delivery and marketing company to send emails that you have agreed to receive. Pixel tags and cookies are used in those email messages and at our Website to help us measure the effectiveness of our advertising, how our visitors use our Website and to enable us to provide more focused and subsequent email marketing communications to you.
- SECURITY AND RETENTION
PHAT Muscle Project has reasonable technical and organizational security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, or alteration of information under our control. However, we cannot guarantee that unauthorized third parties will never be able to defeat those security measures.
- WE STORE INFORMATION BOTH IN AND OUTSIDE OF THE U.S.
Information we collect from you may be transferred to, or stored at, a destination in the United States or another destination outside of United States. It may be processed by staff operating in these locations who work for us or for one of our suppliers. Such staff may be engaged in, among other things, the processing of your payment details and the provision of support services. If you live outside of the United States, you understand and agree that we may transfer your information to the United States. U.S. laws may not afford the same level or protection as those in your country.
- GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
- GOVERNING LANGUAGE
- OUR SITES AND CHILDREN
- PRIVACY NOTICE FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please write us or call us based on the contact information and address found on our Website.
- CONTACT INFORMATION